With the holiday shopping season upon us, it’s important to know in advance how you’ll ship your online orders. That way you and your customers can relax knowing that orders will arrive on time. Here are some resources to help you ship packages stress-free over the holidays:
- USPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2018 - Mark your calendars now! This info from USPS is invaluable for helping you plan your shipping.
- Shipping Large Packages - This blog post shows you the best practices for pricing and shipping large items, so you don’t run into surprises at the post office this December.
- Canada Post Delays - See how the recent labor dispute is delaying packages going through Canada over the holidays and how we’ll help you provide excellent customer service during this period.
- Best Practices for Shipping RIs - If you’re part of our TCGplayer Direct fulfillment program, check out this guide for some tips on shipping your Reimbursement Invoices (RIs) safely.
- TCGplayer Pro Website - With a custom website, you can remind your customers about shipping deadlines and help them find the perfect gift for the gamer in their life.
For more advice on shipping packages over the holidays, contact your Customer Success Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help you make the most of the busiest season in retail.