Comic books will be available for purchase on the TCGplayer Marketplace on October 24, 2022! To get ready for launch, you can begin uploading your single issue comics and trade paperbacks from the Marvel and DC Universe, starting October 3, 2022. We will continue to expand the catalog in the coming months.
Why sell comic books with TCGplayer?
- No Listing or Monthly Fees. List and manage your inventory in one place with no listing or minimum monthly fees, ever!
- Fast and Easy. Upload your inventory seamlessly with our pre-curated catalog of product images and descriptions. Or choose to list your item with a customized photo!
- Increase Sales. We bring the market to YOU. We have millions of buyers visit our Marketplace per month searching for products like comic books.
- Outstanding Customer Service. Our Seller Growth and Success team is committed to supporting and growing your business.
- Access to Advanced Pricing Tools and Market Price Data. Make instant price updates, create rules, and automatically adjust prices on a large number of products with the push of a button. Our market data gives you up-to-the-minute access on price changes, trending and recommended products.
- Trusted Marketplace. TCGplayer protects you against fraud and credit card scams with built-in security features to provide 100% protection.
List your comic book inventory by October 14, 2022 and get up to 4% back on comic book commission fees for the rest of the year! Read more about the comic books kickback.
Listing your comic books on the TCGplayer Marketplace is as easy as uploading a single CSV with inventory quantities and prices. As a Level 4 Seller, you can import and export data within the Pricing Tab of your Seller Portal for quick mass updates. For more information on uploading inventory with a CSV, please reference our help file.
New to selling on TCGplayer? Get started listing your comic book inventory.
If you would like assistance listing comic books or growing as a TCGplayer seller, please schedule time with a Customer Success Manager (CSM). For more information, check out our FAQ.