TCGplayer is committed to assisting in the reopening of your Store. To support your planning, please read some important timeline information about the TCGplayer fulfillment center reawakening program. Please note that we have updated our timeline below as of June 15th.
Our fulfillment center reopens on June 1st. Please note that Direct program startup will occur in phases, as it is necessary to dedicate time to ensure the “machine” of Direct is primed and ready to start. We are working hard to facilitate a seamless transition.
Here is a schedule to help explain how we will reopen Direct:
- June 8th - Partial enabling of Direct with a partial catalog is the fastest route to the most revenue for your stores. The following Standard format sets for Magic will be activated:
- Core 2020
- Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
- Theros: Beyond Death
- Throne of Eldraine
- War of the Spark
- Ravnica Allegiance
- Guilds of Ravnica
- Modern Horizons
- Commander 2020
- June 15th - The second wave of staff will be returning to work on this date in order to increase our capacity for handling more orders.
- June 17th - We will be activating our entire catalog of Magic inventory in Direct
at 9:00am ET
- June 29th - Our final wave of staff will be returning to work on this date. We are targeting the end of June for the re-engagement of our Buylist program. We will provide one week’s notice so you can prepare for Buylist’s reactivation. Also, for the first time ever, Pokémon inventory will become available in Direct!
NOTE: Starting on June 1st, you may begin to see adjustments for condition/discrepancies from the RI's that have been paid for and were received during our fulfillment center closure.
Store Relaunching Checklist:
✓ Check the status of all Reimbursement Invoices.
✓ Make sure your online inventory is synced.
✓ Update prices.
✓ Update shipping prices as needed.
✓ Make sure your return address is up to date.
✓ Set inventory to “Live“.
We look forward to ramping back up with our sellers in TCGplayer Direct, we’ve missed you! Please send any questions or concerns to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.